Thursday, August 8, 2013

Movable Magazine






Very happy that my work has been featured in this month's issue of Movable Magazine. It's the E S C A P E  issue! The word escape resonated with me at the time I was living at home, with family, and felt that my life had become so out of place. I had lost a sense of control, only to realize, I had let that happen on my own. It was a choice. To wallow in uncertainty, or to gain a sense of awareness, and to stop being so damned afraid of life. I still have a long way to go, but I embrace the learning process.

Ps: Friends! I've shown this work before. Remember?! 

Here....and here

All of this positivity motivates me to shoot more film. I'm crawling out of my funk, and slowly making the best of things, and soon there will be adventures. This month and next are full of exciting times x a trillion bagillion! Until then....


your friend,


ava



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava